quarta-feira, 3 de fevereiro de 2010

The letter:

Really I wish I had unquestionable faith, but I don’t, I remember when I was a young boy, I never denied my faith in Jesus, but I always questioned who he really is.
I tried to understand his personality beyond those which the church had told me, I’ve tried to comprehend his love for those have almost nothing to offer.

Now I see they need alienation to live, to breathe and to go on. Sometimes I think to myself I won’t take their breath away; they need that to believe, to go on. That’s what they have.
My faith in you is beyond it all, beyond the alienation far from ready made theory, so all I know is that I love Jesus from Nazareth, I love him all of my heart n’ my soul.

The conflict within is leading me home, conflict to myself knowledge.
The God that I believe is not Jehovah, or Ala, is the One who sent Jesus to set me free
Salvation is not the matter retentions is, devil is the evil the men is.
I really don’t care to devil or black angels I live for love whom gave me life.

I find the worst enemy in me, so the love that rests in my soul is for the unnamed God.
I wish I could comprehend more of You but my pathogenic ocular dissonance distorts my vision. Now I must go but I know You’ll stay with me, so all I want to is fell you nearer to me, all I want is feel your presence guiding me,  feel your grace. That’s all I really wanna to my life. For now, that’s all. I’lov u God.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário